1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Zvezda Trebuchet

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by Paul, May 30, 2012.

1. Paul Active Member

Germany
    Finally after a very long search I´ve obtained the Zvezda Trebuchet. I found it for sale at Kalfakis Model Hobbies in Athens..and I can only HIGHLY commend the service provided. Even as a first time customer, every one of my questions was answered, after I put the wrong (Too high) price in I was E-mailed that I was going to pay too much and the delivery was prompt. A big thankyou to Costas for the excellent service ....:-D
    He has another 5-6 Zvezda trebuchets for sale...so if you´re after one..be quick ;-D
    [IMG]
    All three together..Faith, Hope and Charity. From left to right, Miniart, Fredericus-rex and Zvezda.
    [IMG]
    Very similar in design to the Miniart Trebuchet..
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    The "running board" is a seperate piece. The whole thing is supposed to be based but until I get aroung to doing so, I´ve added some clear plastic (removable) strips to keep the sides propely aligned.
    Hello to Jen and Ben from Jen & Ben´s Wargaming Figures blog. If only I could paint as well as they can!!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]

Continue reading...