1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Zuendapp Pair

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by amcairns, Aug 2, 2012.

1. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello All,
    here,s a start on a motorbike pair making a brief pause reading a map.The figures will be intended for the tasca 1/24 motorbike kit eventually.The side car passenger will be a Hauptmann and the rider in a field uniform.comments welcome.
    Andy

Attached Files:

2. sam b Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Great start Andy ...... right up my street
  3. Ferris A Fixture

Looks promising Andy.

Adrian
  4. Carlos69 Well-Known Member

England
    YES !! Im with Sam ! Right up my street...

This awesome kit needs awesome riders ! Great start.

What theatre are we talking ? I'd love to see a DAK pair or eastern front but totally gratefull for any !

Make a nice combo with Mike Goods beauty's ; )

Carlos
  5. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Thanks for the comments guys.The intention is to build the pair on the Eastern front .
    Cheers
    Andy
  6. Carlos69 Well-Known Member

England
    Wow cannot wait ! great choice. ; )

My Tasca Beemer like many out there sits half finished waiting for figures and figure related gear for the bike.

AC and Mike Good to the rescue ! : )

Maybe an accessory set will follow ? !! ; )

Carl
  7. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    I might have missed something but what is Mike doing,is he making riders too?
    Andy
  8. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Nice idea, Andy. I will follow with intererest.

Cheers
  9. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello All,
    Most of the Hauptmann is finished,with the string on the tarnjacke to do.Next thing to do is the map the Officer is reading.comments welcome.
    Andy
    acmodels.co.nz

Attached Files:

10. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Nice work Andy, love the animation and nice scale also, should prove popular
    Les :)
  11. Sturm Grenadier Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hello Andy, Very nice progress on the motorcycle duo. The Officer figure is outstanding! Will the driver also wear a camo smock? Any plans for perhaps a third rider? I don't recall ever seeing Waffen SS Motorcycle riders in this scale, or larger before. It definitely fills a void. Look forward to seeing more of your excellent sculpting. Regards, SG:)(y)
  12. Carlos69 Well-Known Member

England
    Very natural looking,looks very nice ! What's the rider wearing ?

Mike Goods figures are both standing wearing Kradmantel.

Carlos
  13. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Nice pose!
  14. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    This will be a excellent set for the WW II market.

Marc
  15. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Thanks for the comments guys.The pair are intended as Wehrmacht that being the tarnjacke would be apinted in splinter form.But the modeller is most welcome to remodel the insignia if they wish.
    Cheers
    Andy
  16. ModelCellar A Fixture

Hi Andy,

Your riders look great.
    Since you asked... yes, you did miss something. Mike sculpted a set for me (Model Cellar) that we released in November right after the kit came out. They were actually sculpted BEFORE the kit came out - hence the standing position since we did not have the kit in hand. He is also working on a seated pair for me which we will release in the future.

motorcyclist pair 3.jpg

Keep up the great work. I Love your WWI stuff, and your Civil War busts are really cool too!
    regards,
    Paul
    www.ModelCellar.com
  17. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Hello All,
    The rider is now almost finished with the back and front of the tunic to do.The map held by the Officer has also been added.comments welcome.
    Andy

Attached Files:

pmfs likes this.
  18. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Very natural poses Andy.
    Carl.(y)
  19. Sturm Grenadier Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hello Andy, Great looking rider! I like the way the goggles look on his forehead, without any headgear. Will there be any additional equipment, or gear, to mount/stow on the Motorcycle? I look forward to seeing more of this excellent set you have created. Regards, SG(y)
  20. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Thanks for the comments guys,There will be be some new leather saddle bags and a covered headlight to add to the kit also.
    Cheers
    Andy
    Sturm Grenadier likes this.