1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Zouave 1870, part II

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jason W., Mar 7, 2004.

1. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    Jason,

You are one of the best sculptors I've seen in years. Really excellent work.

Lou
  2. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hola Jason!

I wrote a reply, but I am not sure where it went to!

I was gone over the weekend and when I come back you whip up this badboy! he sure is looking super and I agree with Lou, you are an excellent sculptor for sure!
  3. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Wow! Thanks guy's. I appreciate the kind words. :)

I'll post pix of the finished arms soon.
  4. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Jason,

Looks like I am always late but I could not agree more with what has already been said, your work is so much better with each and every new figure. This is my favorite by far! (y)

Joe
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jason, By the time your brain is picked at MFCA you probably wont have much left. Your stuff is really evolving figure after figure. You are definitely getting out of these projects what you're putting into them, a lot of hard work.~Gary
  6. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Excellent Jason (y) It's always a delight seeing your work, I see a new Bill Horan in the making (y)
  7. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Kewl work Jason

any chance of some text for each pic when you done and I will put a flash movie together on it.

Robin