1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Zouave 1854, Crimean War (Pandora Models 54mm)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by kaz6120, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very nice! I love the whole setting, figure and painting!

Joe
  2. kaz6120 A Fixture

Japan
    Rob, Thanks a lot for your comment. Mike, I'm glad to find someone who likes this era and receiving such a nice comment word "brilliant" included, too.:)

I fixed the typo on the title plate and repainted glossy red parts on the pants. I think still there's a lot I can do to make it better look, more smooth graduations everywhere, fix the rough touches on the details. but I think too much additional fixings sometimes ruin the "power and feel" of the first version. so, I will fix this project very carefully and didn't applied too much fixings on it for now.

Okay, here's the updated version.

pandora-54mm-zuavo-34.jpg

and closer look of the face.

pandora-54mm-zuavo-35.jpg

On this project I used Vallejo and Andrea acrylics only, for the figure and even for the groundwork. (I used a vallejo pigments on the groundwork a little bit)