1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Zombies!

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Bailey, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Bailey A Fixture

United-States
    It's almost Halloween so I thought it was a good time to paint up some zombies! My copy of Zombicide (a board game) arrived this past weekend and with it a ton of zombie figures. While they may just be board game pieces, they've got a decent amount of detail. So I grabbed a couple and started painting. The scale is 28mm and I'm working with acrylics and pigments. Here's the first one, a toxic walker:

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

And here's one of the big fatties. Just starting on this one...

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

I'll probably paint most of the survivors (the playing characters) but only a couple more zombies. It'd be awesome to paint them all but there are just too many.
    yeo_64, swralph, ChaosCossack and 3 others like this.
  2. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Really nice work sir. These are the best painted versions from the game I have seen so far. Looking forward to seeing some of those survivors painted.
  3. swralph A Fixture

never heard of the game.those figures are nuts and well painted