1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

ZBrush Skills ongoing !!!

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by Tommi, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    After some time messing around with zBrush and making alterations to 3d print files etc I thought it about time I got round to starting a full figure. I have created the head and posed out the torso for what I need so now ready for the next stage of blocking out the clothing and adding equipment etc. Quite enjoying the beginning of the project so far and looking forward to moving on with the project and posting up some in progress shots.

Tommi
    Image1.jpg Image2.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    Paulo, Tecumsea, valiant and 6 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Tommi

Always interesting to see how the Z brush is used , looks a good start but must be difficult to master so all credit to you

Look forward to seeing more updates

Happy Z brushing

Nap
    Oda likes this.
  3. Triano Active Member

Bonita pose,pinta bien.espero ver el progreso.
  4. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nothing yet but updates in the coming weeks, to many other things going on at the moment.
    Cheers
    Tommi
    Tecumsea and Nap like this.
  5. Nap Moderator

England

Look forward to them

Nap
  6. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    Looks good
  7. bigtodd PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States