1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Zaporozhian Cossack (1/10, Young Miniatures)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by kaz6120, Aug 5, 2012.

1. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    It was good before but those extra touches have made a big improvement
    kaz6120 likes this.
  2. phc35 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Awesome! Next ,you'll tell us you play a mean electrc guitar and fron a rock 'n' band travelling all over the world and paint in between plaing before 50,000 screaming fans.Cuz you are one talented dude

Jay
    kaz6120 likes this.
  3. Ferris A Fixture

Excellent paintwork again Kaz, I like it very much!

Adrian
    kaz6120 likes this.
  4. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    great work sir.
    kaz6120 likes this.
  5. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Wow! This dude is far out:cool:!! Your finesse with a brush brings out the best in a figure / bust, that causes one to desire it, even if its a subject one would not ordinarily do. Great work sir (y) !
    kaz6120 likes this.
  6. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Oustanding in every way, the extra work you have put in really brings this piece to life, a real masterpiece:notworthy:
    Cheers
    Tommi
    kaz6120 likes this.
  7. Figurenfreund66 Well-Known Member

Germany
    Now it is perfect - you can send him now !

Cheers

Hendryk
    kaz6120 likes this.
  8. kinggeorges Active Member

France
    Hi Kaz,

You're very courageaous to take into consideration other comments/critics. I know that sometimes after having spent hundreds of ahours on a piece, I feel like I cannot satisfy everyone taste (except of course when it's obvious that something is wrong)
    This piece is really a colorful one, very well executed.
    Congrats
    Julien
    kaz6120 likes this.
  9. kaz6120 A Fixture

Japan
    Brian, Maki, Ken, phc35, Ferris, Meehan, Joe55, Tommi, Hendryk, Julien, Thanks a lot for your nice comments!
    That's what "Comleted Critque" option is for. :) I just want to improve my skill to make my work convincing, everyone can be satisfied with.

OK, I think here's final pics. I received some critiques / comments, digested them :), and added some more touches. especially on leather belt, woodstock, jacket, cap, and pipe. (Maybe it's hard to recognize the difference...)
    Zaporozhian-Cossack-Fin07.jpg Zaporozhian-Cossack-Fin08.jpg Zaporozhian-Cossack-Fin09.jpg Zaporozhian-Cossack-Fin10.jpg Zaporozhian-Cossack-Fin11.jpg Zaporozhian-Cossack-Fin12.jpg
  10. Figurenfreund66 Well-Known Member

Germany
    Kaz

thats a fantastic paintjob, congratulation !
    And now sent it to me :ROFLMAO: !

Cheers

Hendryk
  11. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    You did it!

Cheers
  12. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    That rocks indeed