1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello...

RPmodels have the plaseure to present our new YouTube Channel...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU3Bd5Iz4u0rku672F9Ej8g

I want to invite you to register and you can see all news on there, interviews, magazines and reviews from our pieces... As usual you can do a comment, crtitic, give an idea, tip or another thing. Everthing is very welcome, because allow us to grow up and do better figures...

I hope you like and enjoy...

Thank you for everthing.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    gforceman likes this.
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Hugo,

Nice one , a lot to sort out but it looks great ...you and RP products are now You Tube film stars ?

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  3. Tutilo17 Active Member

Switzerland
    Very professional these product presentations.
    Stefan
  4. hypertex Active Member

United-States
    I'm blown away by the graphics and music in these videos! I can't imaging how much effort went into their production. Oh, and the figures look nice, too. :)
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Kevin...

Thank you... But infortunally the RPmodels videos are very basic to be a star... Maybe in the future, LOL... LOL... LOL... Imagine a Star in Hollywood with RP inthe ground... It will be amazing... LOL... LOL... LOL... Or a nomeation to a Oscar... LOL... LOL...

Thank you for your friendship and help.

Regards
    Hugo
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  6. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Stefan

Thank you. Im glad you like the presentation of our produts.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  7. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Hypertex

To tell you the truth, the videos have almost 2 months work. But the figures give more work... LOL... And the videos are good because the figures are good too. Has you can see in the videos, the real figures are equal to video. I know there are some renders that are one thing, and the reallity are a different thing. But I dont work in that way. The renders that you see are exactly equal to figure.

Thank you for your support and THANK YOU for believe in RPmodels.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira