1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Youngs Totenkopf Officer

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Mariobusta, May 27, 2012.

1. Mariobusta A Fixture

New_Zealand
    This is my feeble attempt at painting officer 1.jpg View attachment 96509 this beautiful bust.Painted in oils with acrylic details.

Attached Files:

2. Dr Force Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Lovely job Neil, it looks great!
  3. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Lovely work neil,i dont know what you mean about 'feeble attempto_O ' it looks very nice and well painted,i think you should give yourself more credit mate,well done (y)

Brian
  4. salonikios Active Member

Greece
    Lovely work Neil, i especially like the work in the hat and face (y) this bust is also in my painting list
  5. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nothing feeble about that.
    He looks great. Nice tones of field grey and great work on the braiding and Eagle.
  6. Tarracus A Fixture

Hi Neil..I think the eyes are not pointing exactly to the the same direction. also adding a little bubble of flesh tones in the inner corners of the eyes to render the lacrimals (or whatever it is) and outlining a little the lower eye with dark/red flesh..whith that little work the figure would improve its natural-looking a lot
    For the rest I think the overall work looks great(y)
  7. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Nothing to be ashamed of there Neil. Good work
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Very good paintwork. You can be proud of it.

marc
  9. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Beautiful work overall. Well done.

Xenofon
  10. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    "Feeble" no way mate! Nice looking leather & detail especially, also vibrant colour. Great photos too.
    Would be great to touch base this weekend at ModelX if possible. Stay safe & keep those brushes wet.