1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Young's German Eastern front.

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by housecarl, Jan 17, 2012.

1. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    or a table dance...;)
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    You're getting ready for London.
    Carl.;)
  3. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    You can bet mate!
    My wife has an eye on me:lol: and I have to bring her some clothes from Matthew Williamson, she is crazy for him,:eek:
    is clothes of course!!!:;)
    No money for that stuff...:lol:
  4. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    You had better start saving now Pedro.
    Carl.(y)
  5. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Nice work on the face Carl. Its just me but the eyebrows look a bit too bushy for me. But the colours on the face do look like he is very cold. The leather and especially the wood on the rifle butt is exceptional. How do you get that superb wooden look?
  6. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Thanks for having a look John, will you be at Crewe this year?
    The butt. I painted it yellow first, then thin brown lines at varying dilutions. Once dry, gradual built up Vallejo woodgrain(transp). Adding touches of black to it on places. I also put in some glaze medium, as it slows the drying time, gives you a chance to moves it about. Sounds more complicated than it is.
    Carl. (y)
  7. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Thanks for the advice re the wood Carl. Unfortunately can't get to Crewe this year due to family problems (illness). Hope to get to shows later in year. I will PM/email you when I can get out.
  8. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Nothing too serious I hope. I'll catch up with you later in the year.
    Carl.(y)