1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Young Pirate - New Photos!!!

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by khorgor, Oct 31, 2010.

1. khorgor Member

Australia
    Hi Everyone - as promised!!! A new thread and photos!!!

If you did post in the old thread in regards to the model, please feel free to post again here :) lets let the other thread die as it should :-D

Thanks in advance for you comments!!!
    #edit# I forgot to mention - for those who missed the WIP - I cut off the monkeys tassels, re-sculpted his jacket and generally ripped up his shirt and trousers. The pirate also received a shave and got a lip stud :-P

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    gordy likes this.
  2. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Much better Scotty. Obviously Maggie has a much better eye for photography than you do. I like the fact that you made changes to this bust and personalised him. This is the first bold step down the path to conversions, scratchbuilding and eventually being certified for the loony bin. Good work mate.
  3. tony66 Member

Australia
    Scott
    That looks a lot better mate.
    The colours you used are great and the monkeys cool.
    Well done
    Tony Del
  4. khorgor Member

Australia
    cheers!

I'm not afraid to say my photography needs work :-D
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    that is indeed much better.
    Now we can see things......
    I believe that you are on the right track. But in my opinion you have to fade the colors more.
    Beside that you have to go more into the highlights. Then you get some depth into your figure.

Marc

Marc