1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Young Miniatures YH9001 90mm Viking offer!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by S.T.O.R.M DOMAIN SINGAPORE, Dec 22, 2004.

1. S.T.O.R.M DOMAIN SINGAPORE New Member

Singapore
    Hi guys,

We are now offering Christmas promotion for Young Miniatures New 90mm YH9001 Viking!

Price would be US$79.90 nett inclusive of FREE standard airmail to anywhere. :)

This offer is first come, first served.

Payment via Paypal.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers!
    S.T.O.R.M DOMAIN
    Singapore
    http://storm.webvis.net
  2. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Hmmm...

That is comparable to what I am seeing in US for Pegaso and Elite 90 mm in some mail order spots. Gray has Elite 90 mm for $44.

Do any pF'ers have experience with the service of STORM DOMAIN? Sorry, I am not familiar with non US disty's.

Keith
  3. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Gray-

Sorry for misquoting your price on the Elite 90 mm. I was surfing around to several mail order sites yesterday to compare prices.

In my semi limited experiece, I have seen the best casting on Elite and Pegaso figures that I have purchased recently.

Keith