1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Young Miniatures Special Edition March 2013

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Tarracus, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Nice sculpt as usual
    Bust not fot me as usual
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    I'm more a special constable in the badge police Ron ;) it's only because of my family links with the RTR it niggles me ... I'm not a rivet counter honest :unsure:

Steve
    Pops likes this.
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    This bit I assume ;)
    Corporal Hancock:
    Sir.
    Major General Urquhart:
    Hancock. I've got lunatics laughing at me from the woods. My original plan has been scuppered now that the jeeps haven't arrived. My communications are completely broken down. Do you really believe any of that can be helped by a cup of tea?
    Corporal Hancock:
    Couldn't hurt, sir.
    pte1643 likes this.
  4. pte1643 Active Member

@ Helm... Yup. :)

That's one of my favourite bits of the film.
  5. Pops Active Member

United-Kingdom
    "Badge Police"! :) I take your point, but if I'm shelling out up to £40 of my hard-earned I don't really want to have to indulge in too much conversion/reversion work. ;)
  6. JasonB Moderator

United-States
    Yeah, stop being such a kill joy! Whats so important about correct badges, insignia or the like??? As long as it looks good don't ya know???!!!:ROFLMAO:

[IMG]

He coulda killed himself a Nazeee and kept the badge as a souvenir, right?