1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Young Miniatures news September 2013

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Tarracus, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Tarracus A Fixture

2. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Love it :)

The face is a welcome change - powerful and full of determination - spot on!
  3. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Like this alot,great release :)
  4. templar magister Active Member

Greece
    Once again a beautiful bust!!!(y)
    My friend Young!!!
    Christos
  5. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Been Waiting for Youngs new release,,,, superb as usual

Stuart
  6. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Well well well, for those who critize the similiarity of Young´s busts this is a good example how they are so different.
    Well done Mr. Young, stunning work!

Cheers,
    Pedro.
    Martin64 likes this.
  7. Vaux Well-Known Member

Spain
    One of the best busts I've seen, both modeling and painting.

Juanma
  8. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    The ripstop pattern on the hat is incredibly well painted. The fact that his face is camo'd, though, and nothing else, doesn't look right. In reality, the ears and neck would be camo'd too.

Jason
  9. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

I will be painting one of these for sure.
  10. JasonB A Fixture

United-States
    Actually I don't think the face is that different from some of the other busts, it just appears so because of the camo paint. Nice bust overall and I like the painting, agree that the camo paint should be down on the neck as well. Is that supposed to be blood on the front? I think it detracts a bit and doesn't look much like blood, but has no bearing on how anyone else might paint it. Having done a few tiger stripe camo uniforms, I have to say that this is one of the best representations I have seen.
  11. BigDaddy A Fixture

United-States
    Hmmmmm........ may have to paint this one.

Matt
  12. Sturm Grenadier Well-Known Member

United-States
    Great looking new bust from Young. The painting by Kirill Kanaev is outstanding!!! Regards, SG:)(y)(y)
  13. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    I'd say it's dirt, which tends to be very reddish in that region.

Jason
  14. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Oh heck ya, its on now! I gettin one of these! (y)

Joe
  15. Drenth Active Member

Switzerland
    Excellent paintwork! Fantastic! So much realistic camou ! Bravo!
  16. Drenth Active Member

Switzerland

No blood... I know that from military interventions. This is a black rubber pocket. The flashlight granates (bangs) and smokegranats are in color (orange) it's this color of the smoke i think (for marks targets or POR). The granate colored the black rubber i tought.. Fantastic paintjob! Very very realistic!!
  17. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Another superb figure.
  18. StefanBerlin Active Member

Germany
    Really great bust and great paintjob. The work on that tiger stipe pattern is awsome. Also the shading is outstanding. The same for the ERDL camo sheme. The face looks great too with that nice camo. Is the radio antenna included? This one looks amazing like the real one. The complete bust looks very natural and for me it´s an outstanding kit. I am not an bust modeler/painter but this one could be an exception. Now a second one with experimental rifle jacket or an stoner gunner :).

Well done (y)(y)(y)