1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Young Miniatures New Releases - November 20th

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Young sent me the photos and information on his next new releases.

Holland Officer of Artillery, 1705 (YH7005)
    Size : 70mm
    Material : White Metal & Resin
    Pieces : 9
    Master by Bodi Krisztian
    Painted by Young B Song

YH7005-1.jpg

YH7005-4.jpg YH7005-7.jpg

U.S. TANK CREW Europe WWⅡ (YM1808)
    Size : 1/10 Scale Bust
    Material : Resin
    Pieces : 7
    Master & Painted by Young B Song
    *Included two kinds of Heads

YM1808-1.jpg

YM1808-2.jpg YM1808-5.jpg

YM1808-8.jpg

Young Miniatures web-site
    click here

2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    We must bring an end to the killing...........of my wallet!!!!!

That US tanker bust is WAY to cool. Especially the second head with the cigar. Young, you have a way of making me part with money I didn't even know I had! (Or my wife for that matter......ssshhhhhhhhh)

Jay H.
    OKC
  3. Tarok Active Member

Australia
    Nice looking releases. That Dutch officer certainly is unique, and it's always great to see companies release these sort of 'different' products.

WW2 US products appear to be en vogue at the moment. That said, I think this bust is one that will be seen at many shows over the next year - the cigar smoking head in particular.
  4. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    great pieces, both !!
  5. Rob Brown Member

United-States
    I love the bust. They always say, two heads are better than one. That is one I will definately have to pickup.
  6. "Tarakaman" New Member

United-States
    I think that tanker bust will end up with me and my collection very soon in deed. yes very soon... may be in about 20 days!! hmmmmm yes...
  7. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    If the Dutch Arty officer was 54mm, it would end up on my workbench w/o me even giving it any thought, but in 70mm it might have to wait.
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I don't know. Because i'm a dutch citizen i think i would buy the Hollander.
    But i always thought that our flag was red with blue (horizontal, from top to bottem): beside's that we have an orange banner on the flagpole.
    So, if the sash should be as our flag it had to be changed.

Marc
  9. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    I like the Holland Officer of Artillery, but there is just something about the head I'm not crazy about. I understand the type of head and character the sculptor was going for but just do not see it here. Anyway, he would be a great piece to convert to an early American subject.~Gary
  10. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    US Tanker

Now that is one cool looking US Tanker. I have been secretly hoping someone would do one. Really cool! Now if someone would only do an FFL from No. Africa, WWII...

Great looking bust...Can't wait to get one.

All the Best, Terry Martin and the Atlanta Gang
  11. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    The bust is not my cup of tea , but a different theme in 70 mm , yes that would be nice !!
  12. Einion Well-Known Member

I'll say! There's a distinct lack of cranium (that is a wig, so if anything the crown should be higher than normal, not lower) and those eyes are severely mismatched.

Einion