1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Young Miniatures (Korea) - News

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Martin Antonenko, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Title: Raven Sorcerer
    Scals: 1:10
    Resin
    Sculptor: Young B. Song
    Boxart: Kyrill Kanajew
    Number: YH1862

[IMG]

[IMG]

The model was probably Johnny Depp as "Tonto" (= fool) in the stiff "Lone Ranger" (a comic film adaptation) from 2013!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The movie is considered to be one of the biggest flops in cinema history! It grossed just $ 260.5 million versus a $ 225-250 million manufacturing budget and an additional $ 150 million in marketing expenses ...

Cheers
  2. Matt Springer Member

More likely this Kirby Sattler painting inspired both, I'd say.. Sattler Crow.jpg
    Nap, Billy Dickinson, fogie and 5 others like this.
  3. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I heard this when it was released. But although the movie was a bit long, I loved it
    ....especially when - what in days of yore they called the 'last reel' - the William Tell
    Overture starts up and the epic chase begins. Surely nobody over a certain age who
    grew up with dear old Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels saving the West from all
    those footpads and bandits, can remain unexcited ?

Mike
    Nap, Noel Walker and Billy Dickinson like this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Folks

Irrespective of the background source , what a challenge to paint this scale subject

Sculpt does look good

Nap
    Matt Springer likes this.