1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Young miniatures - British tank crew "Tea Time"

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by VisjeMar, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Airkid A Fixture

England
    That's what I call tea! I guess he looks grumpy 'cos they've run out of milk!:eek:

Fine work throughout Martin. This is very impressive and your improvement in technique since I watched your '101 thread is obvious.(y)

Phil
    Nap likes this.
  2. Chiariello Member

Italy
    the feeling that there is a liquid inside the cup is done very well only the smoke coming out is missing, the signs under the cup give that extra touch, let's not forget the hand holding it seems trivial but you have to look carefully to notice some details that added to the totality of the figure make the difference between a good piece and an excellent one, I will never tire of repeating it .... the details remember the details;) (y)
    Nap likes this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    One word Martin

EXCELLENT

A fine version and the tea looks wet as well ! ...perhaps it's cold so no steam !!! ...or black coffee ??

Like the effects on the mug

Pleasure to see as always

Why not enter a piece in the class of your choice in the new FOTM

Thanks for sharing

Happy benchtime

Nap
  4. VisjeMar A Fixture

Thanks all, I've uploaded the final photos to the finished forum
  5. Bob Orr Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Lovely work. I notice that you blocked in the light and shade areas on the face. How do you then blend these together and are you using oils or acrylics?
  6. VisjeMar A Fixture

Thanks Bob, It is all aryls, blended by little dots and glazing. some back and forward to make is smooth.

I also learned that de red shade with ocker yellow makes a good between color.

Martin