1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Young Miniatures - Alter Hase Version 2

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by zyclyon, Jul 20, 2019.

1. zyclyon Active Member

Singapore
    This a second version of the original box art I painted for Young Miniatures. It started out as the subject for a painting demonstration of the face at the Shizuoka Hobby Show last May and subsequently the camouflage smock at the Belgian Scale Modelers Convention earlier this month. I continued work on the scarf and the accessories upon my return and modified the kit pipe into a calabash pipe. A very fun project in all and now back to clear some of the existing projects lying on the back burner.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Cheers,

Calvin

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Continue reading...
  2. MrBMB A Fixture

Listen Buddy!!!
    What you're doing here is just boasting pure talent, I am not really sure why you are posting this type of stuff on here.....
    But I like it!!!
    I don't even do busts ( opposite to Nap) but you and RP Models are starting to change my mind.
    Absolutely lovely work my friend :)
    Jed likes this.
  3. Chris Oldfield Active Member

England
    Beautiful painting Calvin - especially the scarf & camouflage smock. I like the loot in his grenade bags too!
    Jed likes this.
  4. Jed Active Member

United-Kingdom
    WOW what's not to like,excellent work