1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Young Miniatures 90mm Viking in Prog

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Here is my feeble attempt at getting back to figures after a while in 1867 on the ranch. He's got some ways to go still but major parts are finished, need to touch up a few areas (read a lot...!) as Im clumsy! Anyways, its fun to be back at it again, now I just need to bust out the sculpting tools and have at it!!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He's looking good Anders.........only problem is it is a Young Miniatures Viking, sculpted by Young B. Song, who also does alot of work for MIG but now has his own company too.

www.young-miniatures.com/
  3. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hehe! You are right Guy, sorry, dont know what I was thinking! Ill fix it :) Thanks!!
  4. jitch0t Member

Spain
    Hey buddy, nice to see you back on line and chat with you!!

It looks like you haven't lost your touch ;)

Regards
  5. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Nice to have you back, hope that all the beans didnt damage your stomach to much. :)

Saw your stuff at expo but not you. :(
    Liked the Andrea WWI bust.

Have you had any Tuborgs lately?

Cheers
  6. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    I concur with the others Anders :) :lol:

Regards,

Ray ;)
  7. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks guys!! Im too busy at the moment with sculpting so this little fella have been put on hold, he will more then likely be done for Chicago though!