1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Young Guns.

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by Paul, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Paul Active Member

Germany
    I was going to do a cowboy twirling a lasoo and call it Yippee yahay!! but couldn´t find the cowboy!!!! When he turns up the lasoo will be thrown over the nearest branch.
    These pair came in a Hong Kong no-name, Cowboys and indians bag from a seaside resort. What they think you´ll be doing with them on the beach beats me. The best copies of the 1/32nd Airfix cowboys I´ve come across.
    [IMG]
    Hello to Rosbif of Monsieur le Rosbif & Johnny Frog blog. Loads of napoleonics, battles, figs and book reviews. I like what he wrote about himself,
    "Too much reading of the Napoleonics collection at work has led me to that strange affliction, symptoms of which include hoarding boxes of plastic and packages of lead, painting their contents in ritualistic colours and then worshipping them with fellow believers on a regular basis",
    An affliction that a lot of us suffer from, :-D[IMG]

More...
    Guy likes this.