1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Yanks Miniatures Resin Figures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by tigerdio, Oct 29, 2020.

1. tigerdio Active Member

United-States
    General Hobby News!
    Yanks Miniatures Resin Figures has a new owner. Custom Dioramics now owns the line and will be releasing it under the Yanks Label starting in the Winter/Spring of 2021. Many figures, and other items that were never released will also be included in the resurrected line.
    Keep an eye for the announcements starting in December 2020.
    www.customdioramics.com/shop YanksBasicLogo2.5.jpg
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Good luck with the new addition

Look forward to seeing the releases

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  3. EPHISTOIRE Member

France
    Nice to see the brand back
    and glad to see some US figures ..as it seem to be poorly represented sometimes!
    eric
  4. marios1 Active Member

Fantastic news, i have nany of their us figures that i bought many many ,years ago, and they are fine indeed.In particular i remember same us tank riders that appear under label Mustang and then under Yanks miniatures label very very interesting and useful.....also becouse on market there arent so much us figures and in particular , a part same old Verlinden and Yanks miniatures,or Hobby fan figures ,and a recent pair of Royal models,there arent us gi tank riders for sherman in Ardenne, france and so on!!

I hope to see their new line quickly!!!!

Mario from Italy.