1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Yōkoso Irashai Mashita. . .

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by Augie, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Augie Active Member

United-States
    Welcome to my newest home. . .

This site will be dedicated to my original creations with a feudal Japanese theme. Whilst the focus will be portrait busts--and thus, the kabuto, full-figure forays are always a possibility, however unlikely. Period-wise, while the plot will be provided by the entire timespan of feudal Japan, the reader can readily anticipate that any subject that flourished outside of 1550-1615 will be the exception.

Before closing, I would like to underscore that I do not read Japanese. But as I am not inclined to wallow in my gaijin ignorance, a basic familiarity with Japanese armour terms--in rōmaji--will be helpful as I will use them whenever possible. As an aside, a significant portion of my research for any given project is spent translating captions and passages in Japanese references: challenging, but oh so edifying.

So, come on in, pull-up a shiōgi, and make yourselves at home. If you'd like to comment on ANY posting, feel free to do so. And remember that the Japan sub-forum of El Passo Honroso will remain open as an information resource, as well as a place to share our work with an interested and knowledgeable readership.

Yōkoso. . .

Augie
    [IMG]

Continue reading...