1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"X"

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Calvin, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Calvin Member

Just finished this one, a lot of fun while sculpting it

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

more pics available here.
  2. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    Thats nice again.
    But its not a figure :eek: ;) ;)
  3. Frank-Holger Member

It is supercool and a VERY nice addition to your "hero series". It seems, you found a niche to fill with this unusual, but nicely rendered Busts and Objects. It will be interesting to watch whats next in your line!

Sadly, Superheroes are not my stuff, but I love how you interprete them and see what can be done what nobody does.

Keep it going!

Frank
  4. Calvin Member

Stephan, this is just a trick to sell a full figure in instalments, like for magazines... :lol:

Thank Frank, I am working on a very (d)evil piece too but no idea about how much it will take.
  5. Mongo Mel Active Member

United-States
    Hi Luca,
    Very cool and interesting piece.

Stephan, this is just a trick to sell a full figure in instalments, like for magazines...

Based on your picture of you holding it in your hand, it's going to be a pretty big figure :lol:

Nice work Luca.
    Craig

PS: Remember our talk of Thor? Maybe this would be an interesting approach for his hammer!
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    When this is one hand off Wolff, you gonna make a giant Luca.

Looking forward to the next step....

Marc
  7. Calvin Member

You are reading my mind... ;). I like this kind of approach because it allows to portrait the subject in an even more stylized and concised form rather than a bust, you know, minimalist (saving the scale :lol:) sculpting.
  8. Calvin Member

Well Marc, did you mean for the next hand... :lol: