1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

wyatt earp

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by johnnyboy, Nov 20, 2004.

1. johnnyboy New Member

hi guys havent been able to post pics for a while and had a meeting today so my friend took some pics there kinda of dark, light wasnt great at the library today but wanted to show my newest piece.and thank jaume ortiz for his painting faces tips.thanks jaume.and thanks for comments johnny [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He looks good Johnny............the first picture is probably the best but I can see the different shades you have used on the pants and vest. Keep up the great work my friend. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    It looks nice, but I don't think the pictures do it justice.

Cheers
  4. mikec55 Active Member

United-States
    Johnny,

This one's been on my wish list for a while & even tho it's kinda hard to see, it looks like you did a good job on him. The shading on the vest stands out. How did the assembly go, especially the coat tails?

Mike
  5. johnnyboy New Member

hi guys thanks for the replys they are really appreciated i will post more cleaner pics tommorow.the figure was fun the coat tails are a little tricky i used putty to help with that but other then that nice kit.thanks again and take care
  6. Alpenflage New Member

Nice work John. Just lighten the pics some. I think that this figure is your best one yet. Ben sure to post your pics on the Nordland site.

Keep up the good work :)

Cheers !!

Alpen