1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Www.flyarmyair.com

Discussion in 'Links Directory' started by GReese, Aug 15, 2012.

1. GReese New Member

United-States
    I am a militaria collector and my web site shows some of my collectiong. I also am very interested in copying slides from the Vietnam War--before they fade away. I am most interested in Army Aviation units from that war. I have hundreds of never before photos on my web site.
    I also collect and paint Series 77 figures. I have most of the 90mm, and am now looking to find the smaller figures. I am also trying to figure out just what all Series 77 produced. I understand they produced at least a couple of busts. They also produced a large scale collection of ancient weapons. Series 77 made some whimsical figures, in fact called Whimsies, of mice--wearing WWII uniforms. I have also heard that prior to coming to the US, Series 77 produced a couple of marching bands---which they dropped from production when they came to the US. I am also in need of the Series 77 Greek chariots. They made four different chariot configuartions---and I need three of them. If anyone has any Series 77 that they think is early 1970s, or mentioned above, and want to sell them, please contact me.