1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WWW.BESTSOLDIERS-COM NEW WEB, NEW COLLABORATIONS

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by joepanzer, Jun 10, 2024.

1. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

Dear friends thanks for the support that you have always given me, I am proud to support this beautiful forum www.planetfigure.com for years with the premium subscription that I invite you to join
    I have created a new site look it
    www.bestsoldiers.com
    where you found my line and where I am inserting more and more miniatures, follow the Open Orders messages of the new collaborations in Facebook profiles
    https://www.facebook.com/bestsoldiers.joepanzer/
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063645742164

Bestsoldiers is one of the official distributors of these beautiful products and of many others that exist and are arriving

MEDIEVAL FORGE MINIATURES
    [IMG]

LEGION MINIATURES
    [IMG]

visit SECTION SUPER OFFER
    [IMG]

where you can found special occasion with low prices, all ORIGINAL of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.bestsoldiers.com/superoffers.html

Thanks for all
    Marco Ganghini
    [IMG]
    Zim and gforceman like this.
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Probably the most confusing website that has ever been invented. Pictures, numbers....no prices. It's a bit like the mystery train in a fairground. It's a shame as there are some nice figures in the range but I've never actually been able to complete an order. Just don't bother any more.

Keith
    Przeborz, Tommi and BrownMoose like this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Thanks for the update and details of what your offering, good there’s MFM and Legion avail but perhaps shipping and customs charges might be a issue

I can see prices , but not tried to order but there’s a lot going on so possibly confusing at times

Nap
  4. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

the prices are there, take a closer look, only in the super offer section they must be asked indicating the number and a message will explain it to you, believe me it's simple I have served many of your compatriots, if you had or have any doubts before you could send me an email or a private message but you prefer write publicly..while you were writing I have already received several orders and reservations
  5. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

thanks for your words, mine is a different procedure from many other , I don't ask payment for products in advance that arrive after months but only if they are ready for shipping, I try to establish a relationship of trust , however any useful advice is welcome
  6. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

in this moment arrive Medieval Forge... Bestsoldiers, actions not words....available!! conatc me for every info I will help you

[IMG]
  7. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

8. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

9. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

10. Nap Moderator

England
    Good additions from MFM for the website

Thanks for sharing

Nap