1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WWII U.S. Army

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by poetwarrior, Jun 19, 2004.

1. poetwarrior Member

Hi Jim,

Warriors has a 120mm figure that is just what you are looking for. The figure is of a U.S. Infantryman in a heavy overcoat during the winter of '44-'45. It was originally sculpted for Warriors by John Rosengrant and it does bear some resemblence to Van Johnson's character in "Battleground". I've painted the figure a couple of times as a commission piece and found it to be a lot of fun to paint. I've even contemplated painting another version for myself. If you are familiar with U.S. webgear as used during WW2, you will find the equipment to be well sculpted and shows some solid research on the part of the sculptor. I'm sure Red Lancer or Sentinal will have it. In fact, pick on the VLS logo at the top of the page, they have it for sale at $39.95.

Hope this helps,

Dave Neary