1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WWII Photo web site

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by Guy, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Nick Majerus, of Regimental S-4 emailed me and asked me to post this link in the planet.

Hi all,

I just wanted to pass along this web site to you. If you already know of it, you know how great it is! The site is,
    www.militaryphotos.net When the site opens, click on "User Submitted Photos". From there choose what you want to look at. Click on a thumbnail. When it opens, click on that picture also. In most cases it will open up a high resolution picture. One folder has over 400 pictures in it!

The pictures are mostly "modern" armed forces. Pass it along to other modelers and figure painters.

Have a good one.

Nick Majerus
    The Regimental S-4

Military Photos - click here

Thanks Nick for the heads up