1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wwi Auction And Forum In Southern Ontario This W/e

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ACCOUNT_DELETED, Nov 12, 2012.

1. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    WHile in Stratfor dhtis weekend, I picked up a flyer for this auciton and forum on the Great War this upcoming weekend. May be of interst to the locals around me as there are evry few events like this in Canada. Its cheap too!

The event is a fund raiser to put a permanent memorial to Gen. Sir Arthur Currie, one of Canada's finest military leaders and one of the most effective allied general officers in WWI, in his home town of Strathroy.

See http://www.currieproject.ca/ and page down to the event details. Looks like it may be worth attending and the cause is a good one. I am going to try for it.

Location is Mount Brydges, a bit west of London.

Colin
  2. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Clearly I should check my typing before posting....and where, oh where did the edit function go on this one?

Colin