1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!
  2. Submissions for October Figure of the Month (FOTM) are now open. Visit the FOTM forum to enter a model or see entries and vote! FOTM October

WW2 vignette

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by homellop, Jan 5, 2004.

1. homellop Active Member

Spain
    Hi Folks.
    Trying to finish this old project,finally I've received the background to place my two figures.It's done by Carles Elias,a good friend of mine.
    Hope you like it.
    cheers
    jaume
  2. homellop Active Member

Spain
    Hi Folks.
    Trying to finish this old project,finally I've received the background to place my two figures.It's done by Carles Elias,a good friend of mine.
    Hope you like it.
    cheers
    jaume
  3. homellop Active Member

Spain
  4. homellop Active Member

Spain
  5. homellop Active Member

Spain
  6. homellop Active Member

Spain
  7. Joe Hudson Active Member

United-States
    Jaume,

I don't like it...I love it! Your work is so much better each time I see it. I hope to one day see it in person. Keep up the great work!

Joe
  8. Joe Hudson Active Member

United-States
    Jaume,

I don't like it...I love it! Your work is so much better each time I see it. I hope to one day see it in person. Keep up the great work!

Joe
  9. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looks Fabulous Jaume........I look forward to seeing it completed.....Keep up the great work (y)
  10. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looks Fabulous Jaume........I look forward to seeing it completed.....Keep up the great work (y)
  11. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Wonderful job Jaume! Very inspiring work.
  12. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Wonderful job Jaume! Very inspiring work.
  13. John Long Active Member

United-States
    That really looks good Jaume. Who makes the figures? I like the buildings, are they made of cork? The work looks familiar.
  14. John Long Active Member

United-States
    That really looks good Jaume. Who makes the figures? I like the buildings, are they made of cork? The work looks familiar.
  15. Edson Member

Mexico
    ohh boy!!, is excellent, i like it very mucho the escenary, is a street from france?, and what is the material that was maked ?

cheers
    Ed
  16. Edson Member

Mexico
    ohh boy!!, is excellent, i like it very mucho the escenary, is a street from france?, and what is the material that was maked ?

cheers
    Ed
  17. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jaume, Great work and a great composition.~Gary
  18. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jaume, Great work and a great composition.~Gary
  19. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Very nice. (y) The OD green clothing is painted very well and the flesh tones. Please keep us posted on your progress.

-jim cox
  20. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Very nice. (y) The OD green clothing is painted very well and the flesh tones. Please keep us posted on your progress.

-jim cox