1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WW2 Helmets

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by mahross, Oct 9, 2005.

1. mahross New Member

Guys,

Do any of you know of a supplier of WW2 French and British Helmets? I need some for a vignette i'm planning. I'm talking 1940 and they need to have the inside detailed or for them to be detailed.

Cheers in advance.

Ross :)
  2. Von Bock Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ross, If you are looking for 1/35th helmets for british helmets try Resicast. I do believe they have helmets with liners. French helmets I'm not sure about. I hope this is of some help. Regards Brock
  3. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ultracast supplies both I believe, and while I do not have first hand knowledge of their quality, I am told they are first rate and I am planning on buying several sets when I get around to my WWII project. They have a website too.
  4. Tarok Active Member

Australia
    Ross,

Ultracast produce both the British MkII and the French WW2 Adrian (I think that's what they are called) helmets with liners...

British MkII helmet

[IMG]

French WW2 Helmet

[IMG]

Their prices are reasonable, and available directly from Ultracast. Several of their products have been favourably reviewed on PMMS...

Rudi
  5. Von Bock Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ross,
    that's it Ultracast sorry about the mix up with Resicast. brock
  6. Tarok Active Member

Australia
    Brock,

You weren't really wrong, because Resicast do some great head sets... Here are 2 of their Brit WW2 head sets:

[IMG]

[IMG]

I think head set 1 are wearing Mk II helmets...

And of course the Brit rifle set looks brilliant!

[IMG]

Rudi