1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WW1 Vignette

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by specmod, Aug 10, 2008.

1. specmod Active Member

Australia
    Here is a 54mm vignette from Warrior, though l have added to the base to make it all the more dramatic, they were alot of fun to build and paint, and overall l was happy with the end result.
    Cheers
    Andrew

Attached Files:

2. dannyk01 New Member

Australia
    The figure in the middle and the back both have intersing poses.. Other than that, the figures look good ;)
  3. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Andrew,

The vignette base and groundwork is very realistic, but the goose stepper at the back spoils it for me.

Cheers
  4. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Nicely done!
    All the best,
    Dan
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I like the idea.
    The execution of it is not as it should be. I specially don't like the soldier with the "duckwalk".
    I hope you can correct it.

Marc
  6. specmod Active Member

Australia
    l Know

Hi all,

l knew l was going to cop it with the figures on this set, but unfotianatly, l was not able to modify any of these figures as they were done as a review for Warrior on Hyperscale, and had to be shown as out of the box, but thankyou for the comments, hey maybe its a scene from a Monty Python scetch,ya never know.
    Cheers
    Andrew
  7. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Ministry of Silly Walks???

I didn't want to be a Storm Trooper, I always wanted to be ............a Lumberjack.
  8. busso_boy New Member

Australia
    a little modification and it could be turned into a xmas 1914 no mans land soccer match

but very well painted ...... well done Andrew
  9. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    strange poses
    nice executed