1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WW1 SNIPER

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by kaz6120, Jun 20, 2018.

1. kaz6120 A Fixture

Japan
    Hi Nap, thanks for your comment. Not sure yet, but I'm one of the painters who wants to paint this guy. :)

Thanks for your comment, Ski. I think All pF members got artistic license. :)

---

I decided to re-sculpt the head. Somehow I didn't like the previous version. Now working on replacement head from my original "default" head.
    head-step-by-step.jpg
    Nap likes this.
  2. JackG Active Member

Canada
    Great looking sculpt, much talent you definitely have.

After a little research on the interweb, I think this offering has actual validity of being well placed in the confines of historical accuracy. Stormtroopers could wear body armour, as did snipers. Sniper rifles could be used in trenches, and dogs could be found here as well : sentry, scout, searching for wounded after battle, messenger, and even mascot for morale purposes.

So yeah, no artistic license card is required here, just as long as you don't combine both Sniper and Stormtrooper together on the package title (I haven't found any references of stormtroopers issued with scopes).

regards,
    Jack
    Nap and Babelfish like this.
  3. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Kaz,

Is this going to be released commercially, and if so any idea when / by whom?

Thanks!

- Steve
  4. kaz6120 A Fixture

Japan
    Jack, Thanks a lot for your comment and your researches. Yes I know I won't combine "Sniper" and "stormtrooper".

Steve, Yes it will be commercial. Can't tell when / whom yet.
    Babelfish likes this.
  5. bonehead A Fixture

United-States
    Hey Kaz,

This is looking exceptional! Great sculpt! Keep up the good work....... ! (y)(y)(y)

Mike
    kaz6120 and Nap like this.
  6. kaz6120 A Fixture

Japan
    Hi Mike, Thanks a lot for your comment, I'm glad to have such a nice comment from you! :)
  7. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    I like how the facial expression is coming along, it has determination written all over that face.

Cheers, Ski.
    kaz6120 likes this.
  8. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Very good sculpt.
    As soon as I saw it I thought of a huntsman and dog, perhaps a glimpse into the future....
    Jäger_Richard_Skowronnek_1912.jpg
    kaz6120 likes this.