1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WW1 Pilot

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Milorg, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Milorg Member

Norway
  2. MSzwarc New Member

Per Olav,

That's quite an impressive diorama you're putting together! Great concept. I love the flight suit on the figure holding the gun, and the motorcycle is a beautiful piece of work.

Mike
  3. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi

I may have left the aircraft an figure modelling behind a long time ago, but I have to say that is one hell of a piece of work, cant wait to see that finished

Dave
  4. AndreasBennwik Member

Sweden
    Looks perfect, I like the folds in the leather jacket :) Hörs snart!
  5. Jacek Spychalski Member

Poland
    WOW ! Great work with dioama :eek: ! All looks great: composition , crashed airplane ,motorbike ,and figures of course too :). I love your work !

All the best

Jacek
  6. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome to the planet Per Olav. Beautiful work on your diorama......please keep us posted on your progress
  7. bucsfan21 Active Member

United-States
    Awesome diorama! Man, you are putting some time and detail into this piece. I really like the use of all the different manufacturers in your work. Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed viewing the diorama as it unfolded. I look forward to seeing more!

Best of Everything, Terry Martin
  8. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Very nice, Per Olav! Great job on the layering of his suit.

Awesome choice for the Hornet head. I'm using the same one in a my current project.

Jason
  9. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Outstanding work Per Olav! Your diarama is very impressive. Please keep us posted here.

-jim cox
  10. Milorg Member

Norway
    Thanks a lot guys!

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Yes, the diorama involves a lot of work, actually much more than I expected. The fun thing about the project is the use of new tecniques like a home made vacum form machine, and of course trying to sculp your own figures :)

I will keep you updated

All the best

Per Olav
  11. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Per Olav....I love this figure and I think you're doing a great job. The pose is excellent and the clothing is great...well done.. (y)

All the best..........Roy.
  12. bonehead A Fixture

United-States
    Per Olav,

Wow! What a great and ambitous idea for a diorama! The figure and Roland are looking good too.

One thing about the Roland: It was well known for nosing over without the slightest provocation. This would be almost assured in a crash landing. This would likely make the plane pretty crumpled up. Just a thing to keep in mind.

I admire your imagination and ambition with this project. I look forward to seeing more!

Cheers!

Mike
  13. Milorg Member

Norway
    Thanks Guys!

Mike, yes I have read that the Roland was a pretty tricky plane to fly and especialy to land. Luckily for the pilot and observer it had a fuselage of plywood so it could take some more beating when crash landing.

Again, thanks, your feedback its much appreciated :)

All the best

Per Olav
  14. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Per Olav,

This is a great project. I really like it.
    I looking out for your next picture's

Marc.
  15. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Per Olav, Very very nice. I really cannot add to what has already been said.~Gary
  16. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Per Olav, your diorama is really very nice! The motorcycle and the Roland - Wow! And the figures are just excellent! :)

All the best,
    Dan
  17. Milorg Member

Norway
    Thanks gentlemen!

Apreciate your feedback!

All the best

Per Olav