1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WW1 Italian Ardito

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Guy, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Italian Ardito WW1
    conversion, hornet head, straight 1/35 scale

ciao
    Luca Cullati

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Beautifully done! It could be the angle of the photos, but it looks like the helmet could ride just a bit lower on the head. I always thought we never had enough Italians in this scale. It's good to see a well represented spaghetti slinger! :lol: ;)

Jay H.
    OKC
  3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Luca - I like a lot of this figure and there are far too few WWI Italian and Austrian figures on the market! One quibble - if I may - the head and the helmet don't look right to me. Maybe it's the photos. I can't tell. But if I were doing this one, I'd try lopping off a bit more of the top of his head and see if the helmet would fit better. I can see you're trying to get it so that the Adrian helmet is on the back of his head, but it still just doesn't seem to fit to me. I would also check the length and width of the shoulder pad thingies - I think one is both wider and longer than the other. Otherwise - extremely well done!

All the best,
    Dan
  4. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Luca, secondo me e' una bella scultura,complimenti.
    Mii piace molto vedere figure di soldati Italiani della prima e seconda guerra mondiale, spero di vederne di piu'.

Ciao
    Roc
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    If it's not the helmet maybe the neck could be shortened a bit.~Gary