1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WW II Stretcher Bearer

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Patrick Kirk, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Patrick Kirk New Member

Guys,
    Here is my next project...
    It's a 120mm piece from Verlinden that comes in 15 pieces...needed a break from sabertache's and plumes :lol: , so decided I would go the way of Brother Petey for a lil break.

Eager to hear your thoughts.

All the best

Patrick

Attached Files:

2. Pete_H New Member

Looks like a pretty cool figure. Is it me or does the helmet look too small?
  3. Patrick Kirk New Member

Brother Petey,
    I think it's the way I have it sitting on the head...I'll see if I can straighten it out for the next update...

Hope all is well

Patrick
  4. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    This is a Verlinden kit?? I have never seen this one. The helmet does look small, but if you look at the helmet on the guy in BoB (Moose??), dude's helmet looked like it was gonna pop right off his head.
  5. Patrick Kirk New Member

Matt,
    Yep, trust me, this is a Verlinden piece...

I think if we take a step back, not every head fit in every helmet, and who is to say that he didn't lose his supporting an assault, and picked up the next one he saw...I dunno, but really think it's the way I have it sitting on his head...
  6. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Patrick,

I didn't doubt you that it wasa Verlinden kit, I just have never seen that one. As far as the helmet, I completely agree.
  7. Pete_H New Member

Verlinden is notorious for recycling pieces for their "new" kits. This helmet appears to be the very same steel pot they've used for years, which has always been on the small side - more fitting for a 110mm figure instead of a 120mm figure.
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hello Patrick

Leaving the sabretaches and swords, the smell of gunpowder when a 40 pounder has fired ??
    I can't believe that. ;)

But this one is a beauty. Gottta see him finished.

Marc
  9. Rob Brown Member

United-States
    Patrick
    What Verlinden kit # is that one? I also have never seen it. It must be an old kit long OOP.
    Rob