1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wounded German Officer

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Evan August, May 18, 2005.

1. Evan August New Member

Here are some pics of a figure I got today, Jaguar's German Cavalry officer. A real beautiful kit, sculpted by Brian Stewart. I don't know why Jaguar only shows the rear of this figure in the ads, as it looks great from the front. I am thinking I will do a little conversion work to make him Waffen SS, as he already wears a SS smock. Sorry if the pics are a bit dark, I'll try to get some better ones.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Evan August New Member

Here's a better pic:

[IMG]
  3. Rob Brown Member

United-States
    Looks like a near kit. I like most of Jaguars stuff.
    Rob
  4. Evan August New Member

Thanks Rob. I should start painting him soon.
  5. Evan August New Member

Well I started work on this one too. I laid down the base for the breeches and boots with vallejos. Boots are black and a bit of flesh, breeches are a mixture of sunny skintone, german uniform, and german field grey.

[IMG]
  6. Evan August New Member

Here's a pic of the head I started painting. Just a start, have to move on to highlights and shadows.

[IMG]
  7. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    (y) (y) so far !! Cheers.
    Kenneth.
  8. Evan August New Member

Thanks Kenneth