1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wouldn't it be boring if we were all boring?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayneb, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    I hesitate to start this thread because it may ruffle some feathers. But in my opinion, what makes PF unique is the fact that we can express ourselves and it doesn't always have to be related to just painting miniatures. I only say this because sometimes we take things too seriously with our hobby. Let's face it: there are not many of us who are going to become famous in anything, let alone painting miniatures. So I say, Let's just enjoy the hobby for what it is and have fun with it. After all, life is tough enough and then you die...…...Be yourself.....be an original...….Just a little musing as I reflect on my thoughts for today.

Wayne:)
    gazer, Mirofsoft, Dan Morton and 4 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Totally agree there Wayne

....I am famous but only for my good looks .....LOL

I enjoy the hobby and appreciate all the input members put into PF , making it what it is

We are all individual's of course with personal views and thought but we ALL love what we do

Nap ...very much original
    Mirofsoft likes this.