1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Worster 120mm resin heads

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Squeemie Ellis, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Squeemie Ellis Member

United-States
    howdy all,
    i THINK Terry Worster made a series of 120mm resin heads, one had a full set of heavy sideburns, with his mouth open. does anybody know where i might find them ?it will, HOPEFULLY, fit on the Michael Roberts Chamberlain. thanks in advance.
    Ben Harper
    mrharper77@yahoo.com
  2. Jim Active Member

Ben, if I remember correctly, 'The Lost Battalion' had the Worster figures and heads. They used to have a website, but it was 'new website coming soon' for a couple of years and never came back. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. You might check on 'Evil Bay' for them.
    There are probably other heads from other manufacturers with open mouths, adding sideburns wouldn't be hard with epoxy putty.
  3. Jim Active Member

Update:
    Ben, on 'evil bay' there's two Verlinden 120mm head sets, each has one with an open mouth. 'Lotsofmodels' has set 465 for $17.95 (free shipping) and 'Dragon-Hobby' has set 681 $26.95 plus $4.71 shipping. Maybe these will help.
    Jim