1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy World Expo figure by M. Bruno 2017

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by OldTaff, Oct 19, 2021.

1. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    This is a really long shot, which I hope may find a target ! Does anyone have a spare 60mm Captain of Saxon Dragoons, sculpted for the World Expo 2017 by Maurizio Bruno ?
    It may be hidden in a far corner of your GA cache, feeling unloved and discarded. If so, PM me, please, and I will promise to give him a good home.

Cheers, Alan
    Oda likes this.
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It's one that passed me by as well Alan, and I regret that I'm unable to help except to post a photo of it.

Nice figure. Very "Bruno-esque" and painted here by his regular collaborator Cartacci.

Good luck in your search. It can't hurt to ask!

Capt Dragoons.jpg

- Steve
    Oda, winfield and OldTaff like this.
  3. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Aye, Steve, that's the one, cheers, I'll let you know if anyone comes up with one. One can only ask ;)

Alan
    Oda and Babelfish like this.
  4. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    A lovely figure. I wish I had one. Good luck on your search.
    OldTaff and Oda like this.
  5. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    God luck on your quest mate. Really wish more sculptors would replicate Bruno's style when sculpting eyes.
    Cheers
    Derek
    OldTaff and Oda like this.