1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

World Expo and Looking for Author Sculpt Mounted Samurai Archer

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Kevin D., Jul 24, 2017.

1. Kevin D. Well-Known Member

United-States
    Good evening all!

Thanks to everyone who displayed such beautiful work at the World Expo in Chicago! My first Expo and I was blown away by the talent!! I managed Bronze in two categories and was very pleased!

Aside from that, does anyone have the 54mm Author Sculpt mounted Samurai Archer buried in their grey army? Cash or trade, I would love to find this kit. Been watching out for it for a while now and thought I'd ask here on P.F.

Thanks for reading,

Kevin D.
    Oda likes this.
  2. Oda A Fixture

Good luck with that Kevin.A remarkable piece indeed.It took me 3 years to acquire it and that was when Authorsculpt was still active!!!!!!No matter how hard I tried with all kind of retailers it was always out of stock.I did manage to get one of the resin versions just before Authorsculpt went out of business and I am immensely happy about it being a samurai aficionado and all.I really wish you could find one,it is simply one of the best samurai figures ever,although I think that not many a modeller would part with such a rare piece.Still hope springs eternal.

Oda.
    Kevin D. likes this.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
  4. Kevin D. Well-Known Member

United-States
    Marc,

Thanks very much! I immediately went to their site through your link. The picture is there but no way to put it in the shopping basket and pay for it so I sent them an email in hopes that it is available. MUCH APPRECIATED.
    Oda likes this.
  5. Kevin D. Well-Known Member

United-States
    Oda, I continue to look...congrats on acquiring the piece. I kick myself for not picking it up on ebay when I could.
    Oda likes this.