1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

World Cup and Brazil

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Don, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I went to old trafford once in among the season ticket holders, I was so bloody high up it was like watching 22 ants running around a patch of grass-much better on the TV.
  2. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Only when its sunni weather Derek
    Don and Ferris like this.
  3. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Bet England wish Bobby Moor was playing
  4. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great thing about football - you can go shopping when the match is on because all the sheeple are watching the match - roads are clear, empty isles, no screaming kids - thanks you football god! :woot:
    crf likes this.
  5. Don Well-Known Member

I think most of the games will be in the very early morning. Just what do YOU do in a supermarket at that time?

Don
  6. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Getting there before the pensioners...
    Don likes this.
  7. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I'm having my scrotum nailed to the Kitchen Table with 6 inch nails and my eyes pierced with knitting needles just to make sure I don't catch any of this time wasting garbage . Overpaid players and corrupt Organisation:arghh::arghh: . I'll just take the dog for a nice walk now .
    chippy
    Tarracus, Rich Sculpts and housecarl like this.
  8. Mark S Guest

There's an image that won't leave me too soon, Chippy walking the dog whilst dragging the kitchen table that's nailed to his nutsack!
    Don, Tarracus, ChaosCossack and 4 others like this.
  9. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    being scottish i have plenty of time for modelling as i wait and wait and wait for scotland to be in the world cup, but good luck england i hope you do well. remember dont swipe at the midges and they wont bother you/badger
    Mike S. and Paul Kernan like this.
  10. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    This is all working out just fine for me... Stanley Cup finals could be over as early as tomorrow night (Wednesday at the latest) and now the World Cup starts... That means there will be no sports on TV to keep me away from the workbench. :p

Colin (the other Hockey Fan)
  11. Mike S. Well-Known Member

United-States
    I'm rooting for Germany as always, but would be betting on Brazil if I were so inclined. Like Badger, I'd also be cheering on Scotland (and Wales) if they ever had a chance in hell.:(
  12. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Mark and chippy ....
    Man I have just stopped laughing ,I too have this mental image which I feel will haunt me for years to come
    Cheers guys
    Mark S and ChaosCossack like this.
  13. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Chris! ... the biggest mistake 'Chippy', could make is to throw a ball, whilst in this predicament !! ... as I feel that the dog could well become easily confused! .. One ball went out, yet there are now three balls on the floor to choose from! :arghh::cry:

Mark
    Don and Mark S like this.
  14. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Quite enjoy watching the games, my only concern is the poor quality of the refereeing, some real dodgy decisions already being made and we're not even two games in.:(

Come on England.....:singing:

Malc
  15. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Quote from Mark S "There's an image that won't leave me too soon, Chippy walking the dog whilst dragging the kitchen table that's nailed to his nutsack!"
    Quote from Chris " Mark and chippy ....
    Man I have just stopped laughing ,I too have this mental image which I feel will haunt me for years to come
    Cheers guys"
    Quote from Mark "the biggest mistake 'Chippy', could make is to throw a ball, whilst in this predicament !! ... as I feel that the dog could well become easily confused! .. One ball went out, yet there are now three balls on the floor to choose from! :arghh::cry: "

You FOOLS I intended to take the dog for a walk first before going through the procedure , to be honest it's working out fine, all my meals are right in front of me , I can put a pillow down and fall asleep where I stand , I've installed a keg of Thatchers Gold Cider within arms length it's not until I drop something on the floor that any real problems arise .:D;);)
    chippy
  16. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You kill me lol
    Cheers Chris
  17. Tarracus A Fixture

Sales of PreparationH have just soared in most spanish pharmacies!:ROFLMAO:
    Richie likes this.
  18. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Proper penalties involved Norman Hunter, Jack Charlton and Billy Bremner and a stretcher ...... no controversy or debate involved.
    Richie and billyturnip like this.
  19. Don Well-Known Member

Stand back, watch and learn. The pitch and stadium that I think are shocking has just had green paint mixed with the grass/sand mix already there. Head greenkeeper there said on TUESDAY it was shit (in Bazilian). World Cup arrangers were supposed to know in December of any problems.
    Think the main Problems will be Brazilian not FIFAs. Some of the stadiums with lots of added seats have never been properly weight tested.
    That could brighten a match, 600 fans falling onto a lower crowd.
    Hope England can overcome the paint and sand!

Don
  20. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Although my favourite game is rugby ( go the mighty AB,s ), love football also, it is the beautiful game and so far the games are great, will watch every game I can, was up at 4am to watch my favorite team beat Portugal 4 zip...gooooaaaaallllll!
    DEL likes this.