1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Workbench update

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by John Long, Mar 28, 2012.

1. John Long Active Member

United-States
    [IMG]

Workbench update; I continue on the USS Constitution, but that has stalled a little while I wait for a base to be made. I'll work on the next one or two Marines in the coming days. I knocked out a 1/24 scale Martini/Henry mk.I in plastic for a future Thunderbird Miniatures release. I love building with plastic. In the photo is my "Surrounded!" diorama. I was going to finish the fellow with the m1 to display singly while I finished the rest. I've decided against this and instead I'll forge ahead with finishing it all before I display any of it. As I pointed out on TimeLines, a lot of thought has gone into the composition. Hopefully the viewer will sense the desperate straits these soldiers have found themselves in. The only question I have left regarding setting the scene is whether or not to go ahead with a dead enemy soldier that would be buried in the rubble.
    [IMG]

Continue reading...