1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Work in progress

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by mertenspeter, Oct 12, 2003.

1. mertenspeter Member

Belgium
    A bust i bouth in Folkstone on Euro Militaire 2002 from Dream Catcher.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    nice! how did you get such a good reddish hair color?
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Hello Peter,
    Robert the Bruce looks great. The eyes caught me right away......excellant painting. Who makes this bust?

Guy (y)
  4. mertenspeter Member

Belgium
    Thanks guys, the beard was primed together with the figure using Humbrol 148
    (Matt Radome Tan ) than it was painted together with the fase in basic oil colors.

When completly dry i painted Brown Mather Alizarin from Winsor & Newton over it and gently wipe of the surplus creating depth.

The work is stil in progres because there are stil a lot of details to paint like outlining the face, aging the crown, mounting the bust on the base etc... when it is finisht i wil ad it to my gallery.

The bust is from "Dream Catcher - sculpors' choice" i can not acces their site enymore.

Here is a picture from the back to

(y) Mertens Peter