1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Work Area

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Keith, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Larry R New Member

Hey Lou, the middle one!
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    This is my little shack. It's 2 x 3 m and i needed to deal with the washingmachine.
    In the winter i painting on the kitching table with a headphone and bluesmusic on.
    In summer i sit here.

Greetings Marc

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    Well gee Larry, I guess I'll take that as a compliment. That's my wife!
  4. Larry R New Member

LOL!!! I knew it was a woman!!! I can pick em out at 350 yards!
  5. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I am slowly putting together a new album of the Figure Painters of The World and their desk'. I have about 36 pics downloaded and identified much better. Will finish later today and post the new link.
  6. Guy A Fixture

United-States
  7. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Here's my little room. Yes, I'm lucky enough to have a room all to my own. I guess rank does have some quirks. Not much when compared to most of your's but mine just the same. Here goes nothing........

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  8. amherbert Member

My workspace is pathetic compared to you lot.
    I get one end of the coffe table and couch! I do have a closet for kits, and I've taken over a couple of bookshelves for references!!

I'm slowly taking over more of the house, but the dog and my wife fight back!!

Cheers
    Andy

PS the photo's a bit dated, with an armor kit there and exams to be marked...

Attached Files:

9. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Andy, I have entered yours into the portfolio of painters
  10. Pete_H New Member

Andy,
    Hey, wait a minute - are those multiple-choice tests I see? Gee, tenure must be nice ;) :lol:
  11. amherbert Member

Ha!!! Take a close look buddy, those are short answer puppies!
    Thankfully, done for a couple of months now. Of course I'm not painting as much as I'd like, although I have made some progress on a Norman Knight.

And I don't have tenure...yet.
    So I have to be nice to my colleagues and students for a couple more years.

How's your hunt going?

Andy

Attached Files:

12. homellop Active Member

Spain
    Hi.
    Here's my "sanctuary".
    Very hot at summer but...mine :lol: :lol: :lol:
    cheers
    jaume

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Jaume, I will add these to the growing Album. (y)
  14. Pete_H New Member

Andy,
    "Short answer"? Gee, must be nice (y) I'm afraid the hunt is still on, but there is one saving grace that I'm sure at times you wish you had - I don't have any committe service requirements.
  15. Patrick Kirk New Member

Ok...here is my "private Idaho"...I was lucky enough to get a room in the basement...a shot of the work bench and where I take pics...

Attached Files:

16. Patrick Kirk New Member

...the far corner of the room...

Attached Files:

17. Patrick Kirk New Member

and, the area over where I do most of my relaxing, er, I mean research, that's right, research! :lol:

Attached Files:

18. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Patrick, man, all those actual tank "trophies" from gunnery seemed to pop up in both our pics.......Hmmmmmmmm, might be on to something :lol: .

Jim Patrick
  19. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    Patrick is that a workbench or a 1960's record player you work on? Nice room though looks "all yours". If I could figure out how to comandeer the playroom and my wife's office which are right outside my studio, damn. Paint, then stroll in and grab a beer from the bar and sit down on my lounge chair and watch my movies.....Hmmm. Maybe I need to find a dead mouse, rat or other nasty.
  20. Pete_H New Member

Patrick,
    What's with the tank shell casing? Was that left over from calling in one of your "blue chip specials"?

Lou,
    Take a chunk of ground beef and place it in a ziploc bag, then leave it out in the garage for a couple of weeks. Now poke some holes into the bag and drop it behind some random piece of furniture. Wait four days and volunteer to move into that room since it can't be comfortably inhabited anymore. Workd every time (y)