1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Woodland 54s

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by John Long, Jan 15, 2004.

1. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Here's the groundwork for the Indians I started long ago.
  2. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Here's the groundwork for the Indians I started long ago.
  3. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,

Looking good so far. I like what you do for your figure settings. (y)

Joe
  4. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,

Looking good so far. I like what you do for your figure settings. (y)

Joe
  5. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Joe. I love to make a scene.

I have a jungle project in the works for later. Can't wait to do that vegetation.
  6. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Joe. I love to make a scene.

I have a jungle project in the works for later. Can't wait to do that vegetation.
  7. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,

You are a sick man! I look forward to seeing it myself. We will have to talk in Atlanta.

Joe
  8. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,

You are a sick man! I look forward to seeing it myself. We will have to talk in Atlanta.

Joe
  9. Pete_H New Member

Speaking of groundwork, have any of you checked out Osprey's latest addition to it's Masterclass series: Terrain Modelling? It's actually a pretty darn good book.
  10. Pete_H New Member

Speaking of groundwork, have any of you checked out Osprey's latest addition to it's Masterclass series: Terrain Modelling? It's actually a pretty darn good book.
  11. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Groundwork nearly finished.

Attached Files:

12. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Groundwork nearly finished.
  13. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    John, Very nice job on the groundwork. There looks to be a little Christian Petit (hope the names right) influence there with the tree running of the base.~Gary
  14. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    John, Very nice job on the groundwork. There looks to be a little Christian Petit (hope the names right) influence there with the tree running of the base.~Gary
  15. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Beautiful John .......of course I am partial to Native American figures.......love the way the figures are set and how you have the tree roots overhanging the base.........what a beauty!!!!!
  16. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Beautiful John .......of course I am partial to Native American figures.......love the way the figures are set and how you have the tree roots overhanging the base.........what a beauty!!!!!
  17. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Gary. There's no doubt I'm an admirer of his work. If I could figure out how he does water, I would get some in there as well.
  18. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Gary. There's no doubt I'm an admirer of his work. If I could figure out how he does water, I would get some in there as well.
  19. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    John, It looks as if he paints a lot of it in only applying a clear material for splashes, drips, or water running over rocks.~Gary
  20. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    John, It looks as if he paints a lot of it in only applying a clear material for splashes, drips, or water running over rocks.~Gary