1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Woman Warrior

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Klejac, May 5, 2015.

1. Klejac New Member

United-States
    Hi guys !
    This is my work, Woman Warrior, material - Apoxie Sculpt. Paint acrylic Vallejo.
    Size 120 mm
    I hope you like it!

. [IMG]3
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Osebor and Dan Morton like this.
  2. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Klejac,
    Welcome to Planetfigure and thank you for showing your work. This is a really nice figure, with lots of outstanding detail. The pose is perfect for this figure. Her face is superb, and I also love the hair, something most people cant get looking right. Love to see more of your stuff
    Ben
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Klejac,

Welcome indeed to PF, like the pose of this , agree with Bens comments , like the face with eyes closed..like she is praying to the gods before battle .

I am definately no sculptor but I salute you for doing this subject and a female as well.

Looking forward to seeing more from you..enjoy PF

Nap

PS have you thought about doing a bust sculpt?
  4. Klejac New Member

United-States
    Thank you gentlemen for your opinion.
    Napoleonpeart, I am doing a bust.
    I show you next time :)
  5. Veleran Member

Greece
    This Amazon is very attractive,congratulations mate.At last,a new addition to the Women of Heroic-Medieval Fantasy.
    She is very expressive,both in face and pose.
    The costume reminds me barbarian characters and i like to imagine she is barbarian 10(level) ,with magic boots of swiftness and some ready to use potions.

This armor looks practical favoring dexterity using minimum heavy plating as possible i guess,like the gladiator sleeve,reinforced on elbow and shoulder.I do not see often that elbow disc on composite armors.

It also reminds me some customized action figures with character.
    The hair looks very detailed,clean and pleasantly bright.
    We re looking forward to see the bust.
  6. Klejac New Member

United-States
    Thank you for all the feedback.
    Best regards
  7. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Klejac, A very nice attempt. Great work.(y)

Although, the only thing that, catches my eye is the lack of 'muscle tone', in both legs, and the right arm. ?? This to my eye, off-sets the visual:cautious: .. Being a warrior, some muscle definition is to be expected.

Otherwise a great piece of work.;)

Regards,

Mark.
  8. hypertex Active Member

United-States
  9. Klejac New Member

United-States
    Thanks again to all for your comments. What to muscles, it's true. I will try to improve ;)
    "hypertex" : I did it all by myself:)
  10. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    I second mark, nice work.