1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Wolverine 1/8 - First photoshop try out.

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by fmargem, Jan 11, 2011.

1. fmargem Active Member

Brazil
    All right this is Wolverine 1/8 resin kit sculpted by the talented Eric Soza that I´m currently working on and I just wanted to show you the backdrop change I´ve done with the picture. This is the first time I try it and I was so happy with the result that I´ve decided to show you guys. I know its nothing as fancy as the works of SRP (steve Pepper) here at the forum but I´m proud of it. I hope he (SRP) can post his promissed tutorial as ASAP so that we can bask in his talent and make some cool pictures as he does. Cheers!

[IMG]

Thanks for looking - feedback is welcome!
    tonydawe and gordy like this.
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Looks good to me Felipe.
    Carl.
  3. jimias A Fixture

Greece
    Is this bust commercally available?
  4. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Nice work Felipe ! (y) Great looking bust - Yes Steve's demo is anxiously waiting... he needs to make a calendar of great looking figures posted for planetFigure, nudge , nudge ;)
  5. ausf Active Member

United-States
    Sweet!

Looks really neat.
  6. rheath Active Member

South-Africa
    Excellent !! can't say more ----
  7. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Great work Felipe.
  8. fmargem Active Member

Brazil
    I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to answer to this thread. It means a lot to me!(y)

Jimias - I'm not sure if it's still available. I've bought it straght from the producer at www.theclubhouse1.net It's called The Berzerk and was sculpted by Eric Soza. I'll try to find out and let you know if they still have it. It was bought 1 or 2 years ago and it was a limited run. . . I'm not sure I'll be able to find one for you.
  9. jimias A Fixture

Greece
    Thank you very much Felipe for your reply. I appreciate it.
    Looks like a very interesting piece both sculpting and painting.
  10. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Nice idea for the backdrop Felipe.

Cheers David
  11. fmargem Active Member

Brazil
    David Thank you for your comment.

I've added the claws and the painting of the base is about to start. Hopefully I'll show it on The Showcase ina few days.

Thank you all for looking!

Felipe Margem