wolfen

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by johnnyboy, Sep 1, 2004.

1. johnnyboy New Member

[IMG]hi guys started this last weekend figured i would share it its a work in progress still got some stuff to do.let me know what ya think thanks johnny
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He looks great Johnny............being an old Ral Partha fan and painter. I enjoy the fantasy figures. Is he acrylics?.............good flesh tones
  3. Alpenflage New Member

Looking great John. I have personally seen this figure progress from the primer stage. Great work, highlighting, and I really like the effect you have on the fur.

Be sure to bring it to the next Kaffeeklatch ;)

Cheers !

Alpen
  4. Alex M. Active Member

Canada
    Hey man, that looks great ! i have a few of the confrontation figs on the go as well..fun distraction from historical..

acrylics or oils ?

-Alex
  5. johnnyboy New Member

hi guy yeah he is painted with games workshop paints and vallejo and i tell ya these minis are outstanding.thanks guy and bob and alex i appreciate it.will post more as i go
  6. johnnyboy New Member

another view thanks for lookin johnny [IMG]
  7. Mongo Mel Active Member

United-States
    Hey Johnny,
    Yuo started this last weekend and you have this much done already.....wow!
    I can't imagine painting anything that fast. Anyway, you've done a good looking job on it. Add to that the small size and now I'm really impressed (y) .
    Nice job.
    Craig
  8. johnnyboy New Member

thanks craig these guys are really fun and the sculpts are great they do make a bust to but its like 200.00 dollars its really nice ill have to post a link for it thanks man johnny