1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wolf scout cheyenne (Fan Art Models)

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Ulrich, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Ulrich PlanetFigure Supporter

Germany
    This week I received two busts of Fan Art Models for my shop and for me. First the presentation of the

Cheyenne Wolf Scout
    Scale 1:9
    Material: Resin
    Sculptor: Sergey Zlobov
    Boxart: Alexander Habas
    Wooden box (I like it ;))

Parts fit perfectly. New for me is the hollowing out of the bust, but it fits. You can really let off steam with the painting

I was surprised about the red notice on "Recaster", but after the repeated discussions here, it is understandable and comprehensible for me

In my eyes: Everything is highly recommended

Attached Files:

2. bucsfan21 Active Member

Wow, that is a nice kit. Definitely adds to the Cheyenne options. This one and Poste Militaire figure are excellent options.
    Now if this company would only do a 2nd Cherokee Mounted Rifles bust!!! Thanks for sharing(y)

Best of Everything, Terry Martin-Member of the Atlanta Miniature Figure Society